The SprINg webinar will look at different approaches to housing newcomers from Ukraine. What are the specific challenges faced by this group and what is needed to address specific vulnerabilities? What is the potential and what are the limitations of different housing initiatives? How can initiatives catering to the immediate housing needs of new arrivals be embedded in a long-term integration strategy?
- Mr Alexander Wolffhardt, Deputy Director, Migration Policy Group
- Ms Petra Hueck, Managing Director, International Catholic Migration Commission Europe
- Ms Katarzyna Przybylska, Managing Member/Advocacy Director, Habitat for Humanity Poland
- Mr Freek Spinnewijn, Director, European Federation of National Organisations Working with the Homeless
- Mr Jan Laurier, Vice President, International Union of Tenants
The webinar is being held as part of the EU-funded SPRING project on Sustainable Practices of Integration, which aims to gather, summarise, and share the best available research and evidence on integration. Interested stakeholders are invited to register for the project´s JOIN US CAMPAIGN.