Diversity Management e Integrazione Competenze dei Migranti nel mercato del lavoro
(PROG-2195) – CUP H79F18000400009
Co-funded by Fondo Asilo, Migrazione e Integrazione (FAMI) 2014-2020 (OS2 – ON3 del programma nazionale)
The project aims to promote migrants’ economic integration by valuing their competences and by fostering their positive impact on the competitiveness of companies.
The project activities are implemented in 5 Italian regions – Emilia Romagna, Lombardy, Piedmont, Apulia, Veneto, and involve organizations in 5 European countries – Denmark, Germany, France, Hungary and Spain.
Through research and exchange of good practices,
WP1 elaborates guidelines on how to value migrant human resources in labour market organizations; II) creates and disseminates a repertory of good practices in the field of migrants’ labour inclusion, III) produces and disseminates a sensitization booklet and a training kit addressed to labour market organizations; IV) provides 35 companies with targeted training on Diversity Management. Through a multi-stakeholder methodology based on focus groups and workshops for the exchange of good practices.
WP2: identifies the main strengths and weaknesses of the existing methods for bringing to light and assessing migrants’ soft skills; II) provides 120 migrants with a soft skill portfolio; III) builds a repertory of soft skills deriving from the migration experience.
WP3 disseminates the project outcomes through seminars, a final conference and a project webpage. Thanks to the partners’ networks diffusion is implemented both on a national and EU scale.
The project is addressed to 3 target groups:
– 35 labour market organizations interested in migrants’ labour inclusion will be involved in a capacity-building program on Diversity Management (WP1).
– About 100 representatives of the labour market (HR managers, company consultants, employers’ associations, chambers of commerce, etc.) will take part in seminars on Diversity Management (WP3).
– About 200 representatives of these organizations (trade unions, third sector organizations, employment centres, professional training agencies, and orientation and placement services, institutional bodies) will take part in seminars on Diversity Management (WP3).
– About 60 representatives of these organizations will take part in seminars on the recognition of migrants’ soft skills (WP3).
– About 150 representatives of organizations operating in the field of migrants’ reception and integration (ad hoc services activated by local institutions, reception centres, and third sector organizations) will take part in networking events (WP3).
– 120 migrants will be involved in the testing of an innovative methodology for bringing to light and assessing migrants’ soft skills (WP2).
– Different vulnerable target groups will be involved in this activity: refugees (about 90 of them), long-term unemployed migrants (about 20 of them) and NEETs (about 10 of them).
– About 60 leaders or key members of migrants’ associations will take part in seminars on the recognition of soft skills (WP3).
17/09/2018 – 31/12/2021