This section includes presentations showed during the congress sessions by the Diverse Scientific Committee members or by the members of the various countries’ research teams.
The Diversity Value. How to Reinvent the European Approach to Immigration
- The Diversity Value. How to Reinvent the European Approach to Immigration
By Laura Zanfrini
- Valorizing Migrants’ Human Capital and Prior Learning
By Rosangela Lodigini and Annavittoria Sarli
- Diversity Management Practices: View of a Challenging and Promising Landscape
By Massimiliano Monaci
- Building a Multi-stakeholder Device for the Validation of Non/informal learning
By Carlo Catania and Luigi Serio
- Building Citizenship through Volunteering. Immigration as a Resource for Social Cohesion
By Patrizia Cappelletti and Giovanni Giulio Valtolina
The Diversity of “Diversity” in the Contemporary European Landscape.
Opportunities, criticalities and actionable levers from the national experiences
- Participation, Recognition and DM Practices in Germany
By Montiel Francisco J.
- A Case-study on the Healthcare Sector in the Arnhem-Nijmegen region
By Pascal Beckers
- Integrating Tcns in Andalucía
By Esterella Gualda
At a (Possible) Turning Point Between a Constraining Tradition and Promising Developments in the Field of Diversity.
Best practices emerging from the Italian field work
- Recognition of Formal Education/qualifications of non-EU Citizens in the Experience of Éupolis Lombardia
Il riconoscimento delle competenze formali dei cittadini extracomunitari attraverso l’esperienza di Éupolis Lombardia
By Mariangela Devercelli
● Download english and italian
- At a Possible Turning point between a costraining Tradition and promising Developments in the Field of Diversity
By Elena Modonesi
Redattore sociale, 11.6.2015: Poco attivi socialmente, con lavori umili e poco valorizzati: la foto dei migranti in Europa