The Education Department provides free consulting in the area of education and teaching from an intercultural perspective to school headmasters, teaching staff, trainers and educators, intercultural mediators, students, researchers and social workers, etc.
- Support in class and school planning and in school networking, aimed at achieving foreign students’ integration (actions for social inclusion, intercultural teaching, linguistic-cultural mediation, workshops of Italian as a second language and as mother tongue…) and technical support for the management of complex situations;
- support in planning intercultural paths for informal educational contexts;
- consulting on didactic tools and materials;
- co-planning of training courses for teachers;
- organisation of thematic seminars.
Ismu Foundation (at CeDoc)
Via Galvani 16 – 20125 Milano
Tel. +39 0267877940
Silvana Cantù firstname.lastname@example.org
To access the Education Help Desk services, please contact us via e-mail or telephone to arrange an appointment.