The Arab-informa Help Desk aims to increase and improve people’s knowledge of the Arab world and of Islam, through an active dialogue and a positive approach towards new perspectives in the interaction with the Other, in a continuous process of negotiation. The Arab-informa Help Desk provides services for teachers, educators, Italian and foreign social workers, associations and to the whole citizenship.
- support in the planning, organisation and implementation of activities and paths aimed at valorising native languages and cultures, from primary to upper secondary school;
- questions related to learning/teaching of Italian as a second language and to the interferences with the mother tongue, valorisation of multilingualism for minors and adults;
- co-planning of training courses for teachers;
- support in planning didactic paths;
- materials and didactic tools (particularly bilingual texts);
- research on cultural issues;
- relationships school-families
- guidance to linguistic-cultural mediation services and to associations dealing with the Arab-Islamic world and working in the intercultural field;
- organisation of thematic seminars;;
- documentation (at the Ismu Documentation Centre).
Ismu foundation (at CeDoc)
Via Galvani 16 – 20124 Milano
Antonio Cuciniello email@example.com
Tel. +39 02.67877952
To access the Arab-Informa Help Desk services, please contact us via e-mail or telephone to arrange an appointment.